Saturday 3 January 2009

Vickie Guerrero Discusses Wrestling and Wives

The new issue of WWE Magazine (Triple H on the cover) features an interview with Vickie Guerrero. She noted that the worst thing for her children watching her on Smackdown is to see her kissing Edge on TV. Guerrero was asked her thoughts on "wrestling wives that suddenly decide to condemn WWE in the media." Vickie responded, "I'm very disappointed with them. When they were a part of WWE and their husbands were working, they had no problems cashing the paychecks.

But, if something goes wrong, they're the first ones to lash out. I've never been a public person - when Eddie passed away, I declined every interview request. I didn't want to go on TV and tell everyone how I felt. But this business has put food on our table for more than 20 years. It's taken care of my kids, and these people have become a second family to me. I don't have any respect for the women who've forgotten that this business fed their families for a long time."